Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Ersatzteile für den TFL

Ersatzteile für den TFL 14 Mai 2016 09:35 #21

• Kay_01
  • ( Administrator )
  • Administrator
  • Dank erhalten: 1351
Ich habe bei meinen TFL´s das alte Lager nach 2-3 Gewindegängen abgesägt und als "Stopfen" wieder eingedreht. Die Bohrung des alten Lagers habe ich um weitere 0,5mm auf, ich meine, 4,5mm aufgebohrt. Von außen sieht es so aus, als würde ich noch mit dem alten Lager fahren, ich muss die Welle nicht kürzen und es kann nichts raus fallen.

Viele Grüße, Kay
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Floh

Ersatzteile für den TFL 14 Mai 2016 11:14 #22

• Floh
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class C Hydro Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 1626
Bootsbauen ohne euch und ohne dieses Forum geht nicht! Vielen vielen Dank für eure geduldigen und kompetenten Antworten :shakehands:

Schöne Feiertage :bier:
Viele Grüße Rolf (Floh)

einmal täglich über 200 km/h

Ersatzteile für den TFL 14 Mai 2016 17:22 #23

• NickRoberts
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Rookie
  • Dank erhalten: 1
Hi Guys,

I have the Hobby king version of the TFL outboard and would like to replace the flex drive bearings before I run my boat.
The thing is my understanding of the German language is worse the Donald Trump's diplomacy and the Germans to English translation on here is rather erratic.
Could somebody help with me with the parts I need to make my outboard reliable.

Many thanks,

Nick.

Ersatzteile für den TFL 15 Mai 2016 20:16 #24

• Floh
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class C Hydro Racer
Hi Nick,

I'm not an expert in modifying an outboarder, but I can try to help to translate. First of all I don't know whether the Hobbyking-outboarder is identical with the TFL. When it is, you find the spare parts on www.tfl-hobby.de
Easiest way to optimize is to change the original bearing. The original bearing is 4 Euros, the better one is 5,50 Euros excl. shipping. Here is the link: Alu-Bronze-Lager

I ordered this bearing and I will test it in the next weeks. Note: the bearing has a left-hand thread!

Instead of the Alu-Bronze bearing you can use metal-teflon bearings. You need 2 of these. Price is 60 Eurocent each, link: metal-teflon
Sorry, ad hoc I can't find photos how to fit the bearings.

Then you can replace the Teflon-tube with a brass-tube. Outside diameter is 5mm, inside diameter is 4mm. Please have a look at this thread from Lex on page 28, post #277: OSE There you find photos of this modification. Before you can bend the brass tube, you have mellow it. Make it hot and let it cool down slowly. Close one side, fill cooking salt inside and close the other side. Then bend it carefully. Cut it to size with a saw and remove the salt. Put the brass tube into a heat shrink tube and put it back into the outboarder. That's all. I've done it this afternoon, it's very easy!

I hope this helps a little bit. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post it :tipp:
Viele Grüße Rolf (Floh)

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Lex Verkuijl

Ersatzteile für den TFL 15 Mai 2016 20:42 #25

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
  • Dank erhalten: 2992
Excellent translation Rolf! And yes, the HobbyKing and TFL (and also the OSE from the States) are identical. Only difference; the HK outboard comes with the 32mm Bronze prop, as the TFL and OSE come with CNC Aluminium props. (The bronze are distinctively better!) TFL sells this bronze prop as a replacement.
Gruss, Lex

Ersatzteile für den TFL 15 Mai 2016 21:43 #26

• NickRoberts
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Rookie
  • Dank erhalten: 1
Ah that's great. Many thanks to Flea and Lex. That's really helped a great deal. I'll be buying the replacement parts very soon.
With some luck the "Ugly Duckling" should be motoring soon.

Many thanks,

Nick

Ersatzteile für den TFL 17 Mai 2016 21:08 #27

• Floh
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class C Hydro Racer
Fertig! Teflonrohr mit Schrumpfschlauch verstärkt und in die Ersatzteilkiste gelegt.
Messingrohr gebogen und eingebaut. Wenn die Testfahrt ok ist, baue ich das Lager auch noch um.
Wenn ihr wollt, stelle ich die Fotos vom Umbau hier ein. Auf meiner Webseite ist das aber auch, nur etwas schwerer zu finden.

Ready! I put the Teflon tube into a heat shrink tube and put it into my toolbox.
I pimped up the TFL with a brass tube. When the test run is ok, I will change the bearing.
If you like, I can post the photos in this thread. The photos are also on my website, but it is not so easy to find them.
Viele Grüße Rolf (Floh)

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Hasse.69

Ersatzteile für den TFL 18 Mai 2016 06:45 #28

• Schubrakete
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class AU Stock Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 132
hab mir die bilder auf deiner homepage angesehen. toller baubericht - hast dir echt viel mühe gegeben :1st:

Ersatzteile für den TFL 18 Mai 2016 08:15 #29

• tika
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class B Hydro Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 1336
Schubrakete schrieb:
hab mir die bilder auf deiner homepage angesehen. toller baubericht - hast dir echt viel mühe gegeben :1st:

Christian Schubrakete hat recht. Das wollte ich auch schreiben, aber er ist früher aufgestanden!

Ersatzteile für den TFL 18 Mai 2016 08:41 #30

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
  • Dank erhalten: 2992
Schubrakete schrieb:

Das unterschreibe ich auch, mit grossen Buchstaben!! :1st: :top:
Gruss, Lex