Start Das Forum Preface Die 152VO-Infizierten stellen sich vor Introduce myself: Dirk Jan
Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Introduce myself: Dirk Jan

Introduce myself: Dirk Jan 27 Jan 2013 12:06 #1

• Dirk Jan
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Cottage Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 35
Hi all! My name is Dirk Jan. I live in Veenendaal, which is roughly in the middle of the Netherlands. I am 27 years old and I love this hobby since my 13th. I started with a Tamiya Fighter Buggy and many more cars followed. On my 16th I built my first (air)boat out of scratch. It was followed by a Robbe Eco Star. Next I built a Hydromite hydro. That boat really started my enthusiasm for rc boats.
My boat collection also contains a modified Robbe Sea Jet Evolution which is a lot of fun to drive. Next was a home made Predator rigger. It was fast, but I sold it to make room on my shelf ;)

The shelf space will be occupied by my 152VO project; the Speedliner Corsair M-510 'Maverick'. Another boat with a driver figure :) I really like the realism and the fact that these boats have outboards. I also like the philosophy of this racing class: friendly competition!

Besides my rc hobby I like to go mountain biking. Believe it or not, but we have a very small hill near Veenendaal ;) And I love to spend time with my wife and 5 months old son!

So far my introduction. See at this forum and maybe on the 2nd 152VO meeting!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Jo_S

Introduce myself: Dirk Jan 27 Jan 2013 13:06 #2

• Jo_S
  • ( Administrator )
  • Administrator
  • Dank erhalten: 2631
Dirk Jan, it's really great to see this forum being enriched by many members of our neighbour countires. Hope to meet you on the next 152 VO competition!

Dirk Jan, es ist wirklich toll, dass dieses Forum durch viele Mitglieder aus unseren Nachbarländern bereichert wird. Hoffentlich sehen wir uns auf der nächsten 152VO Competition!
Keep the flat side on the water!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
  • Seite: