Start Das Forum Preface Die 152VO-Infizierten stellen sich vor A couple videos from the Antique Raceboat Regatta, Clayton, NY
Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: A couple videos from the Antique Raceboat Regatta, Clayton, NY

A couple videos from the Antique Raceboat Regatta, Clayton, NY 12 Aug 2014 15:44 #1

• Chynewalker
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Backyard Builder
  • Dank erhalten: 141
I spent the weekend at the Antique Raceboat Regatta in Clayton, NY. The Switzer Flying Wings were very impressive. There were three on the campus of the Antique Boat Museum, and two hit the water. Both ran beautifully! And oh my - the SOUND! My friend Roger Hinsdale ran the Miss Diablo with a pair of Mercury 1250 "Stackers" on the back and man alive do they ever sing! The other Wing - Dust 'N' The Wind was driven by Rich Luhrs and is powered by a pair of Merc T2 V6s. Truly amazing machines!

The second video is of an assortment of tunnel boats, plus a V hull. Keep in mind, this wasn't a race, rather an exhibition. That didn't keep some of the boats from really putting on a show!

Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Jo_S, Lex Verkuijl, jan, gema1831, BernhardB, topchop, raptoruli,

A couple videos from the Antique Raceboat Regatta, Clayton, NY 12 Aug 2014 15:47 #2

• Chynewalker
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Backyard Builder
There were also a pair of Hal Kelly Airbornes, an old DeSilva runabout, several newer Desilvas, a 1970s era A runabout with a Mercury KG4H, a Konig outboard on display, plus my collection of 1950s Mercury racing motors.

A couple videos from the Antique Raceboat Regatta, Clayton, NY 12 Aug 2014 15:49 #3

• Chynewalker
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Backyard Builder
Here are the motors I brought last weekend - Mark 30H, Mark 55H, KG4H, KG7H, KG7Q, Mark 20H, Mark 20H Conversion (Cornpopper), and 25SS.

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4450.JPG
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Lex Verkuijl, gema1831, BernhardB, topchop, raptoruli, , didier 54

A couple videos from the Antique Raceboat Regatta, Clayton, NY 13 Aug 2014 14:09 #4

• Jo_S
  • ( Administrator )
  • Administrator
  • Dank erhalten: 2631
OMG! I'm SOOOO jealous of you! :glotz:
Keep the flat side on the water!

A couple videos from the Antique Raceboat Regatta, Clayton, NY 13 Aug 2014 15:08 #5

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
  • Dank erhalten: 2992
Verry nice sound indeed!!! The pitch is verry close to our 32mm Hydro props at 24000 RPM .... :rofl: Congratulations on your new buys! :top:
Gruss, Lex

A couple videos from the Antique Raceboat Regatta, Clayton, NY 13 Aug 2014 17:09 #6

• jan
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class F Hydro Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 870
:glotz: :glotz: :top: :top:
Alt genug, um besser zu wissen,
Aber jung genug, um es anders zu machen

Jan
:rc:
  • Seite: