Start Das Forum Originale und Recherche Boote Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht!
Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht!

Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht! 05 Sep 2015 09:27 #1

• das_pat
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Backyard Builder
  • Dank erhalten: 14
Hi,

ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen!

Ich sitze jetzt schon ewig und suche Originalbilder der 74-J :plan:
Nur außer ein paar handvoll Bilder finde ich einfach nichts, meißt unscharfe Zeitungsbilder...
Mich interessiert für mein Modell hauptsächlich der Bereich Kneelingboard, wie und wo war der Tank und ganz wichtig: WAS STAND SEITLICH AM HECK??? Irgendetwas steht da, nur kann ich es absolut nicht lesen...

Das Internet bietet bestimmt irgendwo genaue Infos, nur finde ich die irgendwie nicht... :pinch: :kratz:

Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen :troest:
Gruß Patrick
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht! 05 Sep 2015 09:50 #2

• Snake
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class DU Stock Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 310
Hallo , das_pat
Es gibt einige Nachbauten 1:1 und im Boatsport No.23 Dezember 1955 den Artikel ,PDF Download hier: www.boatsport.org/magpdf/bsv45.pdf
Und hier die Pläne aus Boatsport,
www.152vo.de/index.php/modelle/boote/modellflatbottoms.html :tipp:
etwas nach unten scrollen :
Oder hier ein 1:1 Nachbau von diesen Orginal Plänen :pfeif: www.boatracingr11.com/Sorensen_boats/sor...borne%20pictures.htm
:lesen: :bauen: :winke:
Alles ist möglich
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: gema1831, das_pat

Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht! 05 Sep 2015 21:06 #3

• das_pat
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Backyard Builder
Danke Dir!

Leider habe ich bis auf ein Bild in der Boatsport schon alles, aber jetzt ist wenigstens die Frage mit dem Tank und seiner Position im Boot geklärt.
Gruß Patrick

Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht! 06 Sep 2015 11:19 #4

• Andy
  • ( Supermoderator )
  • Dank erhalten: 1751
Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher auf welches Bild die Frage zielt wegen des Schriftzugs an der Seite hinten. Was etwas irritiert: auf der Seite bei boatsport.org gibt es ein Bild von Hal Kellys "Dry Run" ebenfalls mit der 74-J. Dort ist der Schriftzug "Dry Run" am Heck seitlich zu sehen
Man sollte sich selbst nicht zu ernst nehmen

Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht! 06 Sep 2015 20:12 #5

• das_pat
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Backyard Builder
Ja genau das meine ich... kann es sein das mehrere Hal Kelly Boote die 74-J Kennung hatten?
Gruß Patrick

Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht! 07 Sep 2015 00:01 #6

• Andy
  • ( Supermoderator )
  • Dank erhalten: 1751
So sieht es wohl aus: auf diesem bewußten Bild ist nicht die Airborne sondern die Dry Run zu sehen, aber eben auch mit der 74J

Quelle: boatsport.org/photos/dryrun8a.jpg
Man sollte sich selbst nicht zu ernst nehmen

Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht! 08 Okt 2015 15:33 #7

• geraghty
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Woodworker
  • Dank erhalten: 25
das_pat schrieb:
Ja genau das meine ich... kann es sein das mehrere Hal Kelly Boote die 74-J Kennung hatten?

More clarification of APBA outboard racing for 152VO members....
With all APBA outboard registered drivers , the APBA I.D. number followed the driver of the boat, not the individual boats....
APBA issued an I.D.number to the person joining APBA....For example, If a APBA racer have 20 boats in different classes , all the boats carried the same I.D. number.
The "number" designation issued indicated the I.D. number issued to that individual....The "letter" designation with the APBA number designated the APBA geographical region of the driver joining APBA....
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Klemens, Lex Verkuijl, gema1831

Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht! 08 Okt 2015 15:45 #8

• Chynewalker
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Backyard Builder
  • Dank erhalten: 141
Mostly.
Some exceptions might be if you had multiple boats for one class. My Dad would often bring a back-up boat to a race for 36-Class Utility, with the intent of talking another driver into trying the class out. His primary boat number was 12-N. His second boat had a 1 before the 12, making it 112-N. When I joined APBA close to 20 years ago, 12-N was in use by another racer, so I chose the 112-N of my Dad's back-up boat.

Another exception would be regional and national championship numbers. A regional champion may choose to use the number 1, followed by the region letter (example: 1-N). A Nationals winner may choose to use the 1-US destination on their boat. This may result in several boats having the same number, but from different classes. There is also the 2-US designation for the national high points winner, that may also be seen on several different boats from different classes. This may result in a racer having multiple boat numbers if they race multiple classes.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Lex Verkuijl, gema1831, gamma

Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht! 08 Okt 2015 20:16 #9

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
  • Dank erhalten: 2992
Thank god we only have the 1 to 3 digit number 'dash' VO or VX .... :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for your explanation gents!! :1st:
Gruss, Lex

Originalbilder Infos zur Airborne 74-J gesucht! 10 Okt 2015 02:19 #10

• geraghty
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Woodworker
  • Dank erhalten: 25
Chynewalker schrieb:
Mostly.
Some exceptions might be if you had multiple boats for one class. My Dad would often bring a back-up boat to a race for 36-Class Utility, with the intent of talking another driver into trying the class out. His primary boat number was 12-N. His second boat had a 1 before the 12, making it 112-N. When I joined APBA close to 20 years ago, 12-N was in use by another racer, so I chose the 112-N of my Dad's back-up boat.

Another exception would be regional and national championship numbers. A regional champion may choose to use the number 1, followed by the region letter (example: 1-N). A Nationals winner may choose to use the 1-US destination on their boat. This may result in several boats having the same number, but from different classes. There is also the 2-US designation for the national high points winner, that may also be seen on several different boats from different classes. This may result in a racer having multiple boat numbers if they race multiple classes.

In 1955 , 55 years ago when I joined APBA I do not ever recall running into boats with the same number at a contest.... I am not saying that it did not happen I just do not remember it happening...I do know if you ran someone elses boat you put your number on the boat with tape or spray paint...The boat had to be identified by the number of the driver racing it for insurance purposes....
APBA issued you a number and that is what you used on any boat you ran....
I do know 55 years ago if you were high point in your region you carried the number "1" followed by
the letter designation of your region...Regional or Divisional champions had no special treatment numbers for winning the regionals or divisionals... You ran the number you were issued and that was that....
If you won the Nationals the number 1-US was available for you and you alone in that class....
I do not believe that 2-US was even an option for National High Point Champion...I believe the only high point number was "1" followed by your region letter designation....
It is obvious that the APBA has changed number schemes in years after I retired from APBA racing....Thanks Chynewalker , I learned something today... :bier:
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: gamma
  • Seite: