Start Das Forum No VO Vorstellung eurer "No VO"-Modelle Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit
Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit

Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit 08 Feb 2016 17:30 #61

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
  • Dank erhalten: 2992
With all the power it would be likely to loose the superstructure, especially when towing. So now I can attach it firmly to the hull. On the front end it latches under a plastic strip:

The back screws on with two M3 threads :

They can be screwed in and out with the caps on the engine vent's:

I can lift the entire model by grabing the superstructure, that'll do I think ... :mrgreen:

I'm a 'Murphy's Law' kind of guy....; better safe then sorry .. :victoria:

Warum ich dieses Topic jetzt auf Englisch weitermache..?? Das verstehen unsere internationalen Freunde besser. Ausserdem läuft das Topic auch Synchron im Forum von Deans Marine, das bedeutet dan nur Copy-Paste.... :yepp: :lesen:
Gruss, Lex
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Lucca, gamma

Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit 09 Feb 2016 16:14 #62

• Jo_S
  • ( Administrator )
  • Administrator
  • Dank erhalten: 2631
Lex, bei den ganzen Details, die du vorgelegt hast, dachte ich die ganze Zeit, dass das Modell viel grösser ist. Durch das letzte Foto (mit der Hand) wird mir erstmal klar, wie klein das Böötchen wirklich ist. Das hatte ich seit dem ersten Posting (da stehen die Maße ja drin) glatt vergessen. Jetzt kann ich mir auch ungefähr vorstellen, welche Abmessungen die Kortdüsen und Ruder und Opferanoden etc.pp. haben... Respekt! :top:
Keep the flat side on the water!

Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit 10 Feb 2016 07:56 #63

• Schubrakete
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class AU Stock Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 132
da kann ich mich nur anschließen, ich dachte, der "dicke schlepper" ist ca. 120 cm lang. :pfeif: :)

Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit 15 Feb 2016 19:54 #64

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
Over the weekend i did some programming on the sound module. That ment taking a Youtube video with a big marine diesel, modifying the sound and trimming it to convenient sections. Then putting it al together in the software:

Explanation:
Run 'x' = running sound, iddle (0) to full throttle (4)
Acc 'a'-'b' = acceleration from position a to b
Dec 'b'-'a' = deceleration from b to a
Start and stop sequence at the top

The 'run' files are easy, tricky are the 'acc' and 'dec' files wich have to be programmed to run at the correct throttle positions.

All in al it sound ok, but I am not completely happy yet. Some files need some finetuning still. But it's a good start!

Video:
Gruss, Lex

Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit 15 Feb 2016 23:45 #65

• gamma
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class AU Stock Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 168
:top: bravo!!!

:winken:

Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit 17 Feb 2016 10:23 #66

• Laser_eraser
  • ( Benutzer )
  • Class BU Stock Racer
  • Dank erhalten: 122
Great Work 8-)
Gruß Lars

Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit 17 Feb 2016 12:23 #67

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
Thanks everyone!

The more I listened to the sound in the model, the more i heard things I didn't quite like yet.... (somebody called 'perfectionist'... ? :kopf3: ) I'm now working on a different sound. the first one is based on an engineroom soundfile from a 12 cilinder MAN Diesel. I had to modify that in pitch and speed to sound like a big tugboat diesel exhaust sound. All the modification distorted the sound more or less.

Now i am trying a soundfile recorded from a starting twin diesel 5500 HP tugboat, taken from the dock next to it. That is a more natural sound for the model I think. The new sequence will have no transition files (acc, dec) but more normal 'run' files. About 16 to 18 of them, forward and reverse. These will be put verry close to each other in RPM to get smooth trantitions. That's why i need so manny.... :vortrag:

When there is a new soundtest I will report... :bauen: :lesen:
Gruss, Lex

Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit 17 Feb 2016 13:27 #68

• Jo_S
  • ( Administrator )
  • Administrator
  • Dank erhalten: 2631
I think that's a good decision. Recorded in the engine room you get the sound of the cylinders / pistons / crankcase. Outside you get the sound oft the exhaust... and that's what you'd expect to hear from the model (as long as you're not standing inside the model's engine room). :stichel:
Keep the flat side on the water!

Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit 18 Feb 2016 19:52 #69

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
The new sound sequence is ready. I made two sets; one with the normal sequence, stickposition reverse, a second with a turbo-effect added, in forward. Please listen to the video and tell me what you think! I find the normal sounds to be more natural, but the turbo effect add's something special. But i'm not sure yet wich to use.

Please let me know what you think is the better choice; with or without turbo.... :top:
Gruss, Lex

Hafenschlepper 'Yarra', ein Deans Marine Kit 10 Jan 2017 13:01 #70

• Lex Verkuijl
  • ( Supermoderator )
Wie ich im Moment warte auf Printteile für mein AB Projekt ( :stichel: ) , und die Outdoor-Spritzkabine wegen andauernd zu kaltem Wetter ausser betrieb ist (der Garten .. :rofl: ) habe ich endlich mal wieder Zeit gefunden für die Yarra. Der Rumpf hat (nach gründiger entstaubung :) ) mehr Farbe bekommen, so sieht sie jetzt aus:

P1160728Small.JPG

P1160729Small.JPG

Ich werde jetzt daran zwischendurch weiterbauen, mitt diesem ersten weiteren Bauschritt habe ich wieder Lust dazu gefunden :top:
Gruss, Lex